I wish I called Samaritan sooner” is one of the most common statements we hear from families.
When you call Samaritan, you are not giving up on your loved one; you are getting help and improving their quality of life.
What Happens When You Call:
- You will speak with one of our expert nurses.
- Within 24 hours of your call, a hospice admission nurse will visit your loved one at home, in an assisted living or nursing home, or in the hospital.
- The nurse will ask for information about your loved one’s diagnosis, symptoms or discomfort, medications, and a brief health history.
- They will ask about other physicians and specialists.
- They will also explain hospice services and answer any of your questions.
Call 855-337-2808 or ask any questions in our confidential formOur care team will reach out to you to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation.
What’s Involved with Hospice
If you choose hospice, you and your loved one will be provided an expert medical team including a physician, nurse, social worker, certified home health aide, spiritual support counselor, and volunteer. Plus, medications and medical equipment will be delivered to your home. You will have 24/7 access to Samaritan to help you during this journey.