This winter, Samaritan Healthcare & Hospice offers the Year of Delightful Dining at Delicious Destinations Raffle as part of its annual Celebration of Life gala. Each raffle ticket costs $10 and two winners will receive 12 $100 gift certificates to some of the area’s best restaurants.
1. Proceeds from the raffle benefit Samaritan patients and their families.
Your purchase gives the gift of comfort, support, and dignity to people living with serious illness. Samaritan is South Jersey’s first, and largest, non-profit hospice organization. As a non-profit, all proceeds benefit Samaritan’s patients and their families.
2. Eat at fantastic area restaurants.
3. Dining out can be a pleasurable and rewarding experience.
4. When you dine out, someone else gets to do the dirty dishes.
5. You can sit, relax and wind down after a long day because you don’t have the responsibility of cooking.
6. You have a wide variety of food choices to suit your mood.
The Delightful Dining Raffle Winner will be announced on February 10, 2018 at the Celebration of Life Gala. You do not need to be present to win.