Samaritan is taking steps to protect patients, caregivers, staff and volunteers from the Coronavirus. Find out more.

(800) 229-8183   available 24/7
mature man having blood pressure taken

HomeVisit Physicians

Samaritan’s HomeVisit Physicians is a physician house-call practice employing physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners who care for seniors.

Reinforcing the organization’s commitment to providing more care options at home, Samaritan launched HomeVisit Physicians under the leadership of Director Kenneth Giacobbo, DO.  Dr. Giacobbo is board certified in internal medicine, hospice and palliative care, and oversees a team of physicians and nurse practitioners.Read Dr. Giacobbo’s full bio >>

For more information or to make an appointment, please call HomeVisit Physicians at (856) 222-3292. 

“We are so pleased to welcome Dr. Giacobbo and look forward to building on his professional experience and years in private practice,” said Dr. Stephen Goldfine, MD, chief medical officer.

“Receiving medical care at home is critically important to our patients. We know that having Ken and his team of top-notch physicians and nurse practitioners providing care without the need of an office visit, will reduce patient stress and anxiety and improve their quality of life.”

Improving Quality of Life Through Care at Home

Home Care Worker Lwith Patient in Wheel Chair

Our care team will visit patients in their homes, assisted-living facilities, skilled nursing facilities, retirement homes, or retirement communities in Burlington, Camden, and Gloucester counties, taking the following treatments and services to them:

  • Complete History & Physical Evaluations
  • Geriatric Home Evaluations
  • Competency Evaluations
  • Hospice & Palliative Care Evaluations
  • Electrocardiography (EKG)
  • Pulmonary Function Testing
  • Medication Orders & Adjustments
  • Arrangement of Specialist Consultations
  • 24 Hour Access to Physician
  • Notification to Primary Care Physicians of the assessment & treatment administered at every medical visit
  • Communication with Visiting Nurse Organizations regarding treatment plans
  • Updates of patients’ current medical conditions provided to family members or caregivers

Have a question or want to make an appointment? Fill out this form today.

We will also coordinate the following medical treatments to be completed at home:

Laboratory StudiesFemale Nurse Reviewing Information With Senior Woman
Speech Therapy
X-Rays
Nutritional Assessments
Venous & Arterial Ultrasounds
Dietary Counseling
Echocardiograms
Durable Medical Equipment
Home Nursing Services
Wound Care
Home Health Aides & Companion Services
Social Work Evaluations
Occupational Therapy
Physical Therapy
Dental Services
Podiatry Services
Optometry Services
Elder Health Legal Services

The physician house call service eliminates the inconvenience and stress associated with frequent trips to the primary care office.

Expert Care Coordination
The convenient, coordinated, preventative care provided by our team will help you remain as healthy as possible for as long as possible, and significantly decreases the likelihood that you will need to go to the emergency room or be admitted to the hospital.

primary care at homeHelping You Stay at Home
Our mission is to enable you to remain at home and still have the opportunity to receive a high level of comprehensive medical care, thus improving your quality of life, as well as supporting your family and caregivers.

Insurances Accepted
HomeVisit Physicians accepts Medicare assignment and is credentialed with most major insurances. Medicare will pay 80% of the cost of a home visit, with the remaining 20% being covered through secondary insurance.

To schedule an appointment please call HomeVisit Physicians at (856) 222-3292. Our office staff is available by phone Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. All messages after hours will be returned the next business day.  Appointments are generally scheduled within 24 to 72 hours of the request and the scheduling department will call to confirm the appointment the day before the home visit.